If you are experiencing frequent game crashes, reinstalling the game may resolve the issue. However, it's important to note that reinstalling should be considered a last resort and should only be attempted if crashes persist. Here's how to do it on both Android and iOS:
- Exit the game; then, go to your device's Settings and tap on Apps.
- Find the game's app icon and select "Uninstall."
- Restart your device.
- Go to the Google Play Store, reinstall the game, and launch it.
- Return to in-game settings and log in to your WolffunID to retrieve your progress.
- Exit the game.
- Locate the game icon on your home screen, tap and hold it until it starts to wiggle.
- Tap the "X" in the corner of the icon and confirm the deletion of the app.
- Open the App Store, and download the game again.
- Launch the game and log in to your WolffunID to recover your progress.